Ι was born in Athens in 1977. Throughout the years 2003 – 2008, Ι studied painting at the Athens School of Fine Arts under the supervision of Yiannis Psyhopaidis. At the same time, Ι studied photography with Manolis Mpampousis. During 2005 – 2006, Ι participated at the European Union’s “Erasmus” program, and attended painting classes at the ESBAM of Marseille, France.
Μy current work is non-figurative and, using collage and mixed techniques, I explore the color fields to create inner landscapes and spaces. In my predominantly abstract paintings, many of them of large scale, that sometimes boldly converse with descriptive forms, the once neglected everyday materials-sand, cigarette butts, newspaper and magazine clippings-become a part of the canvas and form special textures, qualities and dimensions.
- April 2016, “Somatographie / Σωματογραφή”, Mesogeios, Heraklion Crete
August 2012, painting – collage, Technohoros-Municipality of Siteia
- October 2018, “Syndrom nadmiaru” | „Syndrom des Übermaßes” φεστιβάλ LAbiRynt, Slubice-Frankfurt (O)
- June 2018, επί χάρτου/on paper, Mesogeios, Heraklion Crete
- October 2017, “Human as a woman” (Ο άνθρωπος Γυναίκα) (curator: Natasha Iliopoulou), National Conservatory, 18 Mager St., Vathi square during the festival Petit Paris d’Athenes, 5-15 October 2017
- October 2015, “Invisible Cities”, (curator: Ira-Paraskevi Papapostolou) group exhibition, Italian Cultural Institute of Athens
- April 2015, Sound Acts, video // Nanah Palm – Louisa Doloksa – Danae Syrrou present ‘Shadow Wards‘, Polychoros ΚΕΤ, Athens
- December 2014, “In Art”, Zina Athanassiadou Gallery, Thessaloniki
- April 2013, “mutations”, Mesogeios art space, Heraklion, Crete
- July 2013, “White & black dreams”, ΧΑΝΙart 2013, Olivepress-Dromonero, Chania, Crete
- October 2012, “Invisible City”, Manor of Bei Sekeria, Heraklion, Crete
- June 2012, “My Greece”, Basilica of St. Marcus, Heraklion, Crete
- May 2011, Basilica of St. Marcus, Heraklion, Crete
- January 2011, 2008-2009 Graduating Class, A.S.F.A., Athens
- June 2010, Municipal Gallery, Ag.Nikolaos, Crete
- May 2010, Basilica of St. Marcus, Heraklion, Crete
- July 2009, “Naxos: Where cultures meet”, Municipality of Naxos, Naxos
- July 2009, “Best of 2009”, EOS Gallery, Athens
- May 2008, “Everything has already been won”, organised by Eurasia publications, Booze Cooperativa, Athens
- May 2006, “Beautiful etrangers”, Galerie rue Montgrand, Marseille, France.
– January 2015, set design on Constantinos Tsakirelis’ dance theater “Anobium: a common chair criminal”, Cultural & Conference Center of Heraklion, Heraklion, Crete
– June 2013, video work (projection) for Constantinos Tsakirelis’ dance theater “ Les Libres Αssiégés ” during festival “Printemps des Comediens”, Domaine d’O, Montpellier, France